The Nightblades own the night, and backroom dealings spread their influence during the day; easily evading suspicion as they operate right under the local guard’s collective nose.
Unearthed Spoils Special Edition – In The Shadows contains the following content:
● OVERVIEW – Let’s make a deal! Learn about Thieves’ Guilds, and what it takes to join their ranks.
● THE SEEDY UNDERBELLY – Organize a Thieves’ Guild in your campaign with these expansive rules.
● ROGUISH ARCHETYPES – These five subclasses are sure to skulk their way into your campaign. Introducing the Ambuscade, Grave Robber, Shadow Walker, Toxicant, and Twilight Blade.
● SHIFTY BACKGROUNDS – Two character backgrounds that know their way around the parlay table.
● CONTRABAND MAGIC ITEMS – Don’t ask where these items came from —you really don’t want to know.
● CONNIVING NPCS – Thieves’ Guilds are made up of only the most reputable individuals. Just kidding —use these scheming non-player characters to expand your guild.
● THE NIGHTBLADES – A complete Thieves’ Guild, ready to be integrated seamlessly into your campaign with 25 named NPCs.
● URBAN ENCOUNTERS – Six ready-made encounters that can easily be dropped into any urban setting with minimal preparation, including maps with dynamic Line of Sight.
● 7th-LEVEL ADVENTURE – A pilfering adventure suitable for four to six players of 7th level. Will your players be able to navigate the City of Thieves?
● Over 140 tokens, representing all of the NPCs & monsters referenced in this product.
Unearthed Spoils is a 5e Compatible digital magazine created by Grim Press. Each volume is packed with full-color art illustrating different types of content surrounding a central theme: Class Archetypes, Character Backgrounds, Magical Spells, Magic Items, Monsters & NPCs; all tied together with an epic Adventure!
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)