Traverse the frozen wastes with this D&D5e addon:
• MAGIC ITEM SET - Rebuffing the cold's deathly grip, this magic item set allows its wearer to survive in an arctic environment.
• MAGIC ITEMS FOUND IN THE ARCTIC - Items imbued with magical properties might be hard to find in the frozen wastes, but these eight magic items are proof they do exist.
• MAGICAL SPELLS - Six spells designed to freeze your foes or bolster your defenses by harnessing winter's chill.
• ARCHETYPES - Three new subclasses that favor the cold tundra (barbarian, monk, sorcerer).
• GM VARIANT RULE: COLD WEATHER TRAVEL & RESTING - Rules outlining the hinderances of various cold weather conditions when taking a long rest, given a player's general preparedness.
• ENCOUNTER: FROZEN KEEP DEFENSE - Defending the Frozen Keep is a short encounter for Game Masters to drop into a long-running campaign.
This product is a Roll20 adaptation of the Grim Press 5e Unearthed Spoils Digital Magazine, packed with full-color art illustrating 5e compatible content surrounding a central theme: Magic Items, Classes & Archetypes, Magical Spells, Monsters & NPCs, New Ancestries, and Short Adventures.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)