Explore the High Seas with this D&D5e Addon:
• MAGIC ITEMS - Any sailor worth their salt knows there’s treasure on the seas more precious than gold and jewels. These eleven magic items are waiting to be found.
• SHIP AUGMENTS - Make your ship the terror of the high seas with these four easy-to-install additions.
• ARCHETYPES - Four new subclasses that are ready to plunder untold riches.
• BLESSINGS AND BANES: THE BOONS AND CURSES OF THE SEA - The seas are alive with all manner of blessings and banes. Fifteen new afflictions await those who travel these waters.
• GM VARIANT RULE: GLORY AND INFAMY - Loathed or trusted, feared or famed, a captain’s name is worth more than his weight in gold. These variant rules allow GMs to assign their players a reputation on the high seas.
• GM VARIANT RULE: FEATS OF FAME AND FORTUNE - Not all skills learned on the high seas can be taught. These eight feats are earned by only the most infamous.
• SAILING THE SEAS: BATTLEMAPS - Three additional battlemaps (with dynamic line of sight) are available so your players can loot and plunder to their heart's content.
This product is a Roll20 adaptation of the Grim Press 5e Unearthed Spoils Digital Magazine, packed with full-color art illustrating 5e compatible content surrounding a central theme: Magic Items, Classes & Archetypes, Magical Spells, Monsters & NPCs, New Ancestries, and Short Adventures.
You can find the D&D5e Unearthed Spoils Digital Magazine on Patreon here.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)