This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
Set Sail for Breakwater Bay!
The players’ characters may seek to become silver-tongued Envoys able to grant insight to allies and talk circles around their foes, brilliant Mages who twist the laws of nature to their needs, clever Rogues whose grace and stealth are a constant surprise for pirates and monsters, or fearsome Warriors who bring cold steel and hot sweat to bear against monsters and cultists.
But before your characters can begin a life of adventure, first they need to reach Breakwater Bay.
Set Sail for Breakwater Bay! is an introductory adventure suitable for three to five characters of level 1 or 2, designed to teach new players and GMs the basic rules of the Fantasy AGE game system.
Set Sail for Breakwater Bay! features the introductory adventure, as well as the Breakwater chapter found in the Fantasy AGE Core Rulebook.
Roll20 Edition Includes
- The Tradewind encounter map, a tactically map of the ship bringing our adventures to Breakwater Bay.
- Kassa Isle map, home of Breakwater Bay and several locations of possible interest for both the players and their characters.
- Random Crew Generator, use our prebuilt macro to generate a general description of a crew member with a single click.
- Storm Hazards Table, our built in macros let you roll for storm based hazards, and see its effect in just a couple clicks.
- Shipboard Stunts Macro, one click reference for the two special location based stunts, loaded to both the macro bar and a special location stunt token.
- The Voyage, an original music track created for the Roll20 edition of this adventure.
- Roll20 GM Tip Sheet, quick reference for GMs on how key features of this adventure work in Roll20.
- Overview of Breakwater Bay, a breakdown of the various location in and around Breakwater Bay hyperlinked for easy reference in game.
Note: The full Fantasy AGE Core Rulebook is available now on DriveThurRPG and the Green Ronin Store.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)