Between the giants and normal folk of the world exist the giantkin. Too small for those of the ordning and too large for those of human society, they do their best to fit in – most of the time.
Unearthed Spoils #014 – Among the Giants contains the following content:
● JȌTUNHEIMAR PATRON - The creators of giants may be a warlock’s most potent patron of all.
● STONE DOMAIN - These clerics serve deities that provide the foundation from which all life is built.
● BOTANIST BACKGROUND - You’ve spent a lifetime studying plants. Your knowledge is useful every day.
● GIGANTIC SPELLS - Magic users should tap into the largest knowledge base available to stay atop their game.
● MASSIVE MAGIC ITEMS - A number of magic imbued items to make your travels memorable and legendary.
● CREATURES AT LARGE - Giantkin defined.
● 7th-LEVEL ADVENTURE - A stolen treasure and a ruined landmark draw attention away from an ogre incursion. A voadkyn’s life’s work has been ruined and the queen’s bodyguard is missing. The wood elves of Gloaming Glade need outside help, and soon.
Unearthed Spoils is a 5e Compatible digital magazine created by Grim Press. Each volume is packed with full-color art illustrating different types of content surrounding a central theme: Class Archetypes, Backgrounds, Magical Spells, Magic Items, and Monsters & NPCs; each tied together with an epic Adventure.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)