By: Elven Tower
Dungeon Vault One-Shots Vol. 1 contains eight 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 3rd to 6th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't linear and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the four short adventures included in this product:
1. The Spirit of Greed (Level 7) -- A ghost came back from the grave to terrorize the good people of Harrinton. He demands more tribute each time...
2. Tigerpaw Casino (Level 8) -- Ariadne Sasaki is the crimelord owner of this beautiful casino. Anyone who messes with them here shall find great resistance.
3. The Elegy of Queen Azalea (Level 5) -- The ancient magic of a tree in this forest has the power to cure a curse or a horrible illness.
4. Blood on the Sand (Level 5) -- A new kind of hook horror came to these beaches. They have proven to be a larger threat than expected.
5. Curse of the Obsidian Idol (Level 7) -- An obsidian artifact may have the power to bring a knight's son back to life. He needs help reaching it.
6. The Starry Horizon (Level 8) -- Captain Gom made a promise he cannot break. The creature in his ship, a nautiloid, wishes to find its home and kin.
7. The Urn of Darkness (Level 5) -- Gali Forest is dying. A strange mist is coming out from a long-forgotten crypt in it. What is causing this?
8. The Raven Mirrors of Truth (Level 5) -- The mirrors in this demi-plane have ancient magic in them. They may show a great truth or show the heroes the necessary information they require to continue their quests.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 4th level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one-click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws, and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more about our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)