Discover the Indigo Isles!
With the Indigo Isles Character Guide, you can explore hundreds of new options for your next 5e character!
A variety of tokens for each new ancestry and heritage.
Play one of the seven new and very lengthy races (each race averages over 10 pages in length):
- Chochori are a unique race of people created from living coral
- Galtzagorri are devious and mischievous fey sprites
- Parrotlike G’mayun who almost fell to demonic corruption and love pirates
- Ramlike hardriggan with their philosophy of leadership by strength
- Earthen kragraks that change their forms through rituals and value asymmetry
- Porcine orpok who love good meals
- Wildfire leshy are charred plants brought to life
Seven new familiars native to the Indigo Isles:
- Astroloptrea — cosmic bats
- Embersap Ooze — oozes that use charcoal to express their emotions
- Mechanical Parrot — mechanical parrots infused with magic
- Seafoam Spirit — leshy water spirits
- Shale Hatchling — baby shale spitters
- Toogtoog — froglike creatures that squirt ink from their heads
- Wildfire Leshy — wooden leshy with the spirit of fire within
An overview of the Gods of Alacar and its faith system — The Balance.
- A complete history of The Balance, a faith system based upon a family of gods who walk and interact with the world directly.
- 25 full-page overview of each of the gods found within The Balance, such as Tova, the God of Law, Lilin the God of Chaos, Amon the God of Revelry, Castilli the God of Restraint, Sewa the God of Rogues, and much more!
Detailed rules and feats on becoming a Pirate!
Full rules and details on the mysterious and powerful Old Woody!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)