This Game Addon is available in the following bundles
Explore a wealth of new rules options for both players and Dungeon Masters in this supplement for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The beholder Xanathar - Waterdeep’s most infamous crime lord - is known to hoard information on friend and foe alike. The beholder catalogs lore about adventurers and ponders methods to thwart them. Its twisted mind imagines that it can eventually record everything!
Xanathar's Guide to Everything on Roll20 offers the following new rules and story options:
- Over twenty-five new subclasses for the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, including the Cavalier for the fighter, the Circle of Dreams for the druid, the Horizon Walker for the ranger, the Inquisitive for the rogue, and many more. All of this is integrated directly into the Roll20 Charactermancer, which now supports leveling.
- Dozens of new spells to drag and drop directly onto your character sheet. A collection of racial feats, and a system to give your character a randomized backstory.
- Underworld Speculation, an introductory adventure for 3rd level characters, converted in its entirety to the Roll20 tabletop, with support for Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War. This adventure is also available to Plus & Pro subscribers without purchase. Comes with seven ready-to-play characters, each highlighting a Xanathar's Guide to Everything subclass.
- Bonus Character Asset Pack, including tokens and art handouts for you to drag and drop onto the table or any of your character sheets.
- A variety of tools that provide Dungeon Masters fresh ways to use traps, magic items, downtime activities, and more - all designed to enhance a D&D campaign and push it in new directions.
Amid all this expansion material, Xanathar offers bizarre observations about whatever its eyestalks happen to glimpse. Pray they don’t come to rest on you.
Beauty and guile are in the eyes of the beholder!
D&D, Xanathar’s Guide to Everything, Dungeons & Dragons, their respective logos, and Wizards of the Coast are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2018 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)