Walk on the Wild Side
When your heroes strike out into the wooded wilderness, they’ll be prepared to face any challenge with the amazing options you’ll find in Fey and Forest Classes, whether they are hacking their own fledgling domain out on the borderlands of civilization or taking their first steps into the verdant realms of creatures that call the forest their home. You’ll find nearly a dozen incredible archetypes like the explorer ranger, deep wilderness druid, jester bard, and woodlands cavalier fighter. You’ll also find new class features like warlock invocations and spells.
- 2 Bard Colleges: College of Fey Magic and Jester
- 1 Cleric Domain: Hunt
- 2 Druid Circles: Circle of the Forest Kingdom and Circle of Shapeless and Primal Terror
- 2 Fighter Martial Archetypes: Knight-Surgeon and Woodsland Cavalier
- 3 Ranger Archetypes: Explorer, Hidden Guardian, and Unicorn Charger
- 1 Warlock Patron and Pact Boon: The Black Woods and Pact of Thorns
- 6 Warlock Invocations: Blazing Eyes and Mad Howls of the Jabberwock, Cloak of Coiling Thorns, Frumious Quills of the Bandersnatch, Horrid Shrieks of the Jubjub Bird, Howling Beasts, and Thorny Blast.
- 2 Feats: Fairy Blessing and True Love's Kiss
- 19 Spells: New fey spells like Burst of Radiance, Silverlight, Shield of Dawn, and Psychic Leech.
System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Fey and Forest Classes 5e and click on the Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)