Explore an enhanced guide to crafting poisons with this D&D5e addon:
• AN INTRODUCTION TO POISONS – Some useful rules and terminology on poisons, venoms, and toxins.
• POISONER’S TOOLKIT – Seventeen kits, equipment, reagents, and recipe books for harvesting, refining, and synthesizing poisons.
• MAGICAL SPELLS – Thirteen new poison-based spells to incorporate into your adventures.
• ARCHETYPES – Handling deadly poisons takes considerable attention to detail. Introducing the Poison Master rogue —few are more equipped for the task.
• GM VARIANT RULE: HARVESTING, PRESERVING, &REFINING POISONS – A series of expanded rules for harvesting, preserving, and refining poisons from natural sources, as well as several examples.
• GM VARIANT RULE: SYNTHESIZING POISONS – A series of expanded rules for synthesizing and creating new poisons.
This product is a Roll20 adaptation of the Grim Press 5e Unearthed Spoils Digital Magazine, packed with full-color art illustrating 5e compatible content surrounding a central theme: Magic Items, Classes & Archetypes, Magical Spells, Monsters & NPCs, New Ancestries, and Short Adventures.
You can find the D&D5e Unearthed Spoils Digital Magazine on Patreon here.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)