By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. X contains four 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 5th to 8th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the four short adventures included in this product:
1. The Pain of a Broken Heart (Level 7) - The love of Thomas Gartney and Madeline Luna is true. But the soon-to-be-married couple hides a horrible secret. Madeline was cursed many years ago. She is a succubus, a fiend. To appease the demon inside her, she must kill and taste mortal blood every now and then. But since she met Thomas, they have been looking for a cure. The numerous murders pushed the authorities into searching for external help. Will the lovers be helped or detained by the heroes that come to the city's aid? (This is a Valentine's Day-themed adventure)
2. The Avatar of Woe (Level 8) - Three centuries ago, a mage stumbled upon an old temple-like structure in the depths of a mountain range. An extraplanar entity which inhabited two planes at a time manifested in the form of an avatar. An ancient civilization built a temple around it to venerate it. The powerful being has the power to grant wishes to visitors. However, the Avatar of Woe earned its name due to the many twisted meanings it gives to the wishes. The chosen words and the message conveyed must be precise and free of misunderstandings. Dire consequences occur otherwise.
3. The Crypt Below the Tree (Level 5) - The former leader of the Tree-Bark druids, Wise Leaf, is buried in a crypt under a magical tree with a face. Tradition dictates this. Soothing Blossom thinks differently and in her decade as the new leader, she changed their ways. This angered the spirits in the crypt. Wise Leaf demands tradition to be respected but their anger and grudge turned him and his buried comrades into aggressive undead. (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
4. The Temple of Rebirth (Level 5) - Legend has it that this temple has the power to bring the dead back to life. It is true, but this wish comes with a high price. After the second life is lost, the subject's soul must stay at the temple for many years until it dwindles and becomes energy. The characters are hired to come here and release a soul from this torment. However, the power of the temple might be of use to them...
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jansen Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 6th level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 5
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)