By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. VI contains four 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 3rd to 7th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the four short adventures included in this product:
1. The Swamp Thing (Level 7) - Carcus Town is in dire need of help. The disappearances near Broken-Twig Swamp reaches worrisome numbers. People claim it is due to a monster from the darkness and mud. The last person to have gone missing is the son of a noble. This made the authorities seek a more effective solution. The town offers good money to anyone who can save the boy and get rid of the beast.
2. A Tale of Three Blades (Level 7) - Many ages ago, three elvish warriors wielded legendary blades and changed the world with them. The time came for the valiant sword masters to lay down their weapons and rest. Their blades, however, were guarded in a secured vault forever. Many worthy heroes have proven themselves to earn the honor of using the power of the blades. It is no easy task. Many obstacles must be cleared.
3. Haggen's Mausoleum (Level 7) - Helda Haggen was a powerful paladin and warrior in life. Her lifetime dream was to retrieve the Holy Morningstar of Light from the Underworld. She failed many times and had to part from this world with that frustration. The mausoleum built in her honor is now crowded with rabid undead. Her rage brought her soul back from the afterlife to seek a way to achieve her unfulfilled goal. The city of Vernal cannot keep dealing with the dead coming out of the mausoleum. Someone must come to terms with Helga and help her. Otherwise, only violence shall make her and the undead leave (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
4. Shrine of Iridescent Tears (Level 3) - There was a time were the Iridescent Druids roamed the world. Before leaving this plane for higher purposes, they built the Shrine of Iridescent Tears in White Zap Forest. The water at the fountain features magical properties which can heal an individual from foul curses and diseases. The shrine is also a beacon of knowledge. However, nothing here is free. Those who wish to bathe in the ancient druidic wisdom must overcome their challenges and trials.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 5th level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)