By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. V contains four 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 2nd to 8th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the four short adventures included in this product:
1. Skin is for the Weak (Level 4) - This adventure tells the story of Dante Grayheart. A troublesome man and the best trickster of all. A powerful necromancy book fell on his hands and with it, he was able to reanimate corpses from the city's cemetery. Plus, he managed to convince and fool several weak-minded individuals to become willing participants in a horrible ritual. Someone must stop him before the massacre!
2. Anvil of Fire (Level 8) - The adventurers learn the location of an ancient anvil of great power. Weapons of legendary properties can be forged there. However, reaching the anvil is no easy task. Mighty fire guardians and monsters protect this place. But the biggest obstacle of all is the molten lava and the heat. The reward is worth it, though.
3. The Scarlet Sepulcher (Level 6) - Bronzebrick City Watch cannot deal with the unending waves of undead skeletons and zombies that attack them every ten days or so. The soldiers' claim a mage named Mageddan leads the dead but they keep coming. After the characters meet Mageddan and defeat him for the first time, they track the necromancer's magic trail and reach the sepulcher. There, they must keep fighting the dead and find Mageddan's phylactery. Only then, the city shall have peace.
4. Blood Ivory (Level 2) - An outcast and troublesome man named Alfred inherited his parents' jewelry shop after killing his father in a fit of rage. His strong stress, fear, and unpredictability drew the hag's attention. The clever witch gave him a magical bracelet to make magical fake ivory out of human bones. With this, he could hide his crime and the hag had a free meal. Months passed and Alfred has become a serial killer. Many people in town wear his blood ivory jewels... Some villagers start to suspect since several people have gone missing... Sooner or later, Alfred shall be caught. Who shall be the one who catches him? (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 5th level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 2
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)