By: Elven Tower
Heroic Quests Vol. I contains three 5e-adventure locations for three to six characters from 3rd to 6th level. These adventures can easily be placed in any campaign setting. They aren't lineal and have no correlation between them. They're meant to be played as independent one-shots that take no longer than three to four hours.
The following list contains the titles of the three short adventures included in this product:
1. The Missing Children (Level 3) - Dozens of children have gone missing near Sungreen Forest. All people suspect of a green hag that lives deep inside the woods. The heroes find her lair behind a waterfall. The characters confront the witch and many of the kidnapped children who were turned into mindless monsters (This adventure features one of our great isometric maps).
2. Crypt of the Penitents (Level 4) - The characters learn of a crypt where the dead have gone restless. They emerge of their resting places to kill whoever they find. Sir Donovan Garte, an undead knight, still has control of his mind. He can tell the heroes that all the souls in the crypt will finally rest if they succeed in opening the sarcophagus protected by the eternal guardians. The undead knight might be of help.
3. Vault of Sapphires (Level 6) - An ancient tale about the Harrisen sapphires reaches the characters' ears. No one has ever been able to retrieve the magnificent collection. The Harrisen mausoleum was turned into a three-level-vault which shall forever guard this treasure. The sapphires are coveted by several factions. Even if the characters succeed, the value of this collection is reason enough to earn them some enemies.
As an Elven Tower product, each one-shot includes the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. Elven Tower-brand products include their own original artwork for maps, tokens, and handouts.
- Professional Cartography. All maps are provided by Elven Tower Cartography. Please enjoy the Roll-20 adapted versions of our adventures.
- Pre-generated Characters. Joseph Humble (fighter), Lilia Whiteheart (wizard), Finneas Lightfoot (cleric), and Jonas Viggo (rogue). The four of them have character sheets for 4th level linked to their corresponding tokens.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one click macros. Simply select a token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls initiative, saving throws and skill checks. Take advantage of our Dice Roller macro for double-dice rolls and a Dice Query.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, these adventures can fit almost any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. All map-pages of this product have been optimized with Dynamic Lighting features, wall delimitation, and removable doors. Tokens for light sources (dim, regular, sunlight) are also included (requires plus/pro subscription).
Visit our Roll20 page to know more of our products!
System: D&D 5E
Length: 2-4 hours (each)
Sheet: D&D 5e by Roll20
Install this Add-On via the dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select this product and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop-down menu.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)