This Bundle Includes:
Welcome to the Ministry. The enemy is everywhere.
In 1958, a variety of aliens have been discovered on Earth. These aren’t the comical little green men of cheap science fiction stories; these aliens are diseases, mind-controllers, and shape-shifters. Various alien outbreaks have killed tens of thousands of people around the world, and aliens have tried to possess Josef Stalin, Jawaharlal Nehru, and (reportedly) Mao Zedong.
You are field agents of the Ministry of Rocketry, assigned to London to defend your people against the alien threat. Face off against implacable alien threats in The Ministry, a Fate World of Adventure by Jess Nevins.
- Forty-two GM characters and associated tokens
- Six sample player characters and associated tokens
- Twenty-eight tokens for use as player and GM characters
- Ten linked handouts providing the entire contents of The Ministry, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned character tokens and GM character tokens.
- Four pages providing maps of London, the British Museum, the Royal yacht Britannia, and Buckingham House.
- Two more pages featuring high-resolution art of the Ministry's resources.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- Art pack with over 60 tokens to use with The Ministry our your retro sci-fi anti-fascist games!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »