This Bundle Includes:
Everything a Dungeon Master needs to weave legendary stories with their players!
Dice? Check. Virtual Tabletop? Check. With the Dungeon Master's Guide and a little imagination you have everything you need to run a Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition game on Roll20!
The long-anticipated core rulebook is now available on Roll20. Learn how to invent and run monsters and combat encounters, create mysteries for your players to unravel, and build worlds to explore. The Dungeon Master's Guide provides the inspiration and guidance you need to spark your imagination and create worlds of adventure for your players to explore and enjoy.
Inside you'll find world-building advice, tips and tricks for creating memorable dungeons and adventures, optional game rules, hundreds of classic D&D magic items, and many other tools to help you at the table.
All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT, including all lore information, guidance for the Dungeon Master, hundreds of magic items and 11 full-color maps with GM layer information and Dynamic Lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription), rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros.
Play with Less Prep
Build and play in a collaborative world!
- Tell fantastic stories and create the world in which those stories live!
- The Dungeon Master's Guide will help you create your campaign, from a home base and local region to the rise or fall of a leader or an era!
- Descriptions of the planes and how to make your own, including the Feywild, the Shadowfell, the Inner Planes, and the Outer Planes
Create adventures, nonplayer characters, and adventure environments!
- Design traps, puzzles, and something for all player expectations with exciting possibilities and random tables
- Villainous subclass options the Death Domain and Oathbreaker for deadly foes
- New character creation options including the eladrin and aasimar
Dungeon delve and discover a treasure horde for your players!
- Classic Dungeons & Dragons magic items, such as the bag of holding, deck of many things, and the Hand of Vecna, each drag-and-droppable onto your character sheets
- Character Art Pack for player characters and NPCs alike featuring the gorgeous art of the Dungeon Master's Guide on pre-made tokens and handouts
Accessing Your Content
- Dungeon Master's Guide includes a rules and map addon. To add the Dungeon Master's Guide to a new or existing game, add via the Game Details Page. On the Game Details page, scroll down to the Game Addons section. Select the desired addon from the dropdown menu and then click add to game. The next time you enter the game, everything from the addon should be available.
- You can access the Character Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
All Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the D&D 5e by Roll20 character sheet.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, D&D, Wizards of the Coast, Forgotten Realms, the dragon ampersand, Player’s Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master’s Guide, all other Wizards of the Coast product names, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. All characters and their distinctive likenesses are property of Wizards of the Coast. This material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. Any reproduction or unauthorized use of the material or artwork contained herein is prohibited without the express written permission of Wizards of the Coast.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »