This Package Includes:
Today is the day that you leave the Academy to take your place as Citizens of the Union of Materialist Republics. Today is the day you begin your service to the people; today is the day you begin to fulfill your life’s mission. But before you leave, let us spend a moment looking back to appreciate how far we’ve come and the sacrifices our predecessors made to create the Union. - General Secretary Natalya Nartovskaya to the class of 773
Red Planet is an adventure supplement and requires Fate Core to play (available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, or as a Roll20 compendium here). It includes:
- Twenty-two GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Six sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Fifty-two tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Twelve linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Red Planet, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player character tokens and GM character tokens.
- One playmat page.
- Eight more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- An art pack with over 50 tokens for use with Red Planet or other space faring adventures!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)