This Package Includes:
So, your players went off on a tangent?
A Dozen 5th Edition One-Shot Adventures for Levels 1 to 15
Never fear—Prepared! offers GMs quick solutions to keep the game moving and players entertained, while you figure out your next move. Here are short, one-shot adventures for every environment, including:
- An alien factory where victims are drained of their essence and transformed into ethereal horrors
- An abandoned alchemical lab where one inhuman assistant got left behind
- The sky literally falling, right in front of the adventurers
- Goblins who’ve built a most unusual “fortress” in a roadside ditch
- A mysterious stone terrace rising up out of the snow, with an ancient machine glinting from the topmost level.
..and much more, lavishly illustrated with maps by Meshon Cantrill!
With Prepared!, designer Jon Sawatsky has created dozens of 5th Edition fantasy scenarios ready to use in any fantasy campaign setting, at a variety of PC levels. Never be caught without a plot again!
The scenarios in this book feature creatures from the 5th Edition Monster Manual and from Tome of Beasts.
This bundle includes:
- The Impregnable Fortress of Dib; an adventure for four 1st to 2nd-level characters
- The Marrow Mines; an adventure for four 1st to 3rd-level characters
- The Vault of Pallon the Pious; An adventure for four 2nd-level characters
- The Claret Wellspring; an adventure for four 4th to 5th-level characters
- The Room with Five Corners; An adventure for four 6th to 7th-level characters
- Upon the Icebound Terrace; an adventure for four 6th to 7th-level characters
- In Its Horrid Wake; an adventure for four 7th-level characters
- A Bad Night for Betting; an adventure for four 8th to 9th-level characters
- The Burning Crater; an adventure for four 9th to 10th-level characters
- Atop the Mountain; an adventure for four 11th-level characters
- Under Revelers’ Feet; an adventure for four 12th to 13th-level characters
- The Obsidian Pass; an adventure for four 14th to 15th-level characters
This Roll20 conversion includes:
- Twelve dungeon maps with full Dynamic Lighting support
- Complete character sheets and tokens for any monster or NPC encounters
- Fully compatible with the Roll20 Official 5E OGL Character Sheet
- Linked text handouts for every area, situation & creature
- Original art, tokens & art handouts
System: D&D 5E
Accessing your content
Each adventure in Prepared! is an addon. These content packages are available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select the one you wish to add and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
All Kobold Press content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)