This Package Includes:
Daemon summoning is banned in Ganseldom by religious and civil authorities alike, but that’s never stopped ambitious nobles and warlocks. Daemons are invaluable minions when there are battles to win, secrets to steal, and coups to enact. With the recent invention of the printing press and increased literacy rates, grimoires containing the rites for daemon summoning are more common than ever.
Steel yourself, and open the grimoire.
- Twelve GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Three sample player characters with their daemons and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Templates for player characters, daemons, and factions.
- Over one hundred tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens, Additional Tokens, and Double-Size Tokens pages.
- Eight linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Grimoire, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- Seven faction profiles accessed from the Journal tab.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM character tokens for the adventure.
- A changeable playmat using high-resolution art for backgrounds, accessible from the Map & Background layer and from the Collection tab.
- Two map pages showing locations to investigate.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A Fate roller macro.
- Over 50 tokens for use with Grimoire or other daemon summoning games!
- 4 background screens
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)