This Package Includes:
This Package is available in the following bundles
Build unlimited Call of Cthulhu characters for free and play direct from our character vault!
A great way to begin horror roleplaying on Roll20!
Strange things are happening. Do you dare to learn more? In the Call of Cthulhu Starter Set, you and your group will take on the role of investigators of mysteries, uncovering dark secrets, encountering strange monsters, and thwarting sinister cults. The Roll20 conversion of the Call of Cthulhu Starter set has everything you need to start playing. Including three scenarios for investigators and one solo adventure just for you, with the Starter Set you can play through the basics of the system and explore the Cthulhu mythos.
- Call of Cthulhu Starter Set Introductory Rules Addon
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT ready to be pulled into all Starter Set modules for quick reference.
- Maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription), rollable tokens, rollable tables, and macros
- Alone Against the Flames Module (A Solo Introductory Adventure)
- Paper Chase Module (1-2 Investigators plus Keeper)
- Edge of Darkness Module (3-5 Investigators plus Keeper)
- Dead Man Stomp Module (2-5 Investigators plus Keeper)
System: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition
Starting Level: 1
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 4 Modules + 1 Introductory Rules Addon
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the modules, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
- The Call of Cthulhu Starter Set Rules are presented as an Addon in this product, available via a dropdown menu in the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page. Select Call of Cthulhu Starter Set Introductory Rules Addon and click on the blue Add to Game button beside the drop down menu.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition licensed content on Roll20 uses the Call of Cthulhu by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Call of Cthulhu (7th Edition) © copyright 1981, 1983, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2004, 2005, 2015, 2019 Chaosium Inc. All rights reserved.
Call of Cthulhu, Chaosium Inc., and the Chaosium dragon are registered trademarks of Chaosium Inc.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)