This Bundle Includes:
Who’s ready to get schwifty?!
Get ready for D&D with a twist of Big Rick Energy! The Lost Dungeon of Rickedness: Big Rick Energy is the perfect mix of fantasy and wacky science fiction set in the wildy unpredictable world of Rick & Morty. This seat-of-your pants action adventure set for up to 5 players (levels 1-3) and is the perfect intro for anyone who is curious about the world of Dungeons & Dragons. After all, if Morty can figure out D&D, then so can you!
- The full adventure from Dungeons & Dragons vs Rick and Morty.
- Map complete with Dynamic Lighting. (requires plus / pro subscription)
- Pre-generated characters with tokens and completely filled-out character sheets!
- Rollable tables, macros, and more.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1
Length: One Shot
Installation: 1 art pack, 1 module
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a check mark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Character Art Pack
- You can access the Character Art Pack under the Premium Assets section of the Art Library in-app. These assets are only available for in-app use.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
Rick and Morty and related properties are (C) Cartoon Network. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the Dragon Ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »