This Bundle Includes:
A 5e Fantasy Adventure for 5th-Level Characters
Freed from the flames of Innenotdar, the heroes reach the small seaside village of Seaquen and the magic academy of Lyceum.
But Seaquen is no safe haven: there are spies, refugees, and a fleet of hostile ships to contend with, to say nothing of an oncoming hurricane that may not be entirely natural.
Can the heroes survive long enough to learn the secrets held at Lyceum while they struggle to save their shelter from the storm?
Welcome to the third adventure in the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga. After escaping a city under siege and fighting their way through a burning forest to shake pursuit, the heroes arrive in Seaquen, where they can find allies to help fight the Ragesians or work toward other goals. But Seaquen is threatened by many foes, and the heroes are in a unique position to defend it. If they fail, Seaquen will be destroyed, and slim will be the chances for allied resistance against the might of the Ragesian Empire.
The Roll20 version of The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar includes the entire content of the 5e adventure, fully integrated into the platform. Included in the Roll20 version:
- 16 encounter maps with Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War
- 43 NPCs and monsters linked to Character entries in the Journal, with Roll20 5th Edition OGL character sheets and clickable actions
- Cross-linked handouts throughout the adventure
- To-scale maps of Dassen and Seaquen that use advanced fog of war to reveal the terrain as the heroes explore.
- Suggestions of how to integrate the adventure into a different campaign and use with characters of 4th to 6th level
- The Player's Guide and Campaign Guide are included as a bundled add-on with each War of the Burning Sky adventure
Looking for the adventures in the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga that lead to this point?
1. The Scouring of Gate Pass
2. The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar
This adventure will work as an Addon:
- Go to the Game Details page (of a game that you created). Click on Settings, then select Game Settings.
- On the Game Settings page, scroll down to Game Addons.
- Select the desired Addon from the dropdown menu, and then click Add to Game.
- The next time you go into that Roll20 game, everything from the adventure you added will appear within that game, from maps to handouts to tokens!
War of the Burning Sky, EN Publishing, and their respective logos are property of EN Publishing, Ltd. Used with permission.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »