This Bundle Includes:
Ready your pitchforks and prepare to reap what you sow! This is our complete Fertile Farms dynamic map package. Search the big barn to find what has been spooking your Displacer Cows, track down the fearsome beast who's been slaughtering the chickens, and purge the source of the corruption that is decimating the local crops!
- 35 battle maps, covering 8 different Farming and Rural scenes.
- 10% Dynamic Discount Bundle!
- Big Barn - The Big Barn provides a large, multi-level stables/livery for you to keep your faithful mounts and noble steeds. The Barn comes complete with living quarters, work and storage spaces, as well as all manner of nooks and crannies spread across two floors. This map could work well as part of a farm, or even as a hideout if your heroes are on the run from enemies and trying to hide out. Separate maps are included for each level of the barn, as well as Day/Night variants.
- Fox in the Run - A small gamekeeper's cottage off the side of the road sports a healthy coop of prize hens, which have been ravaged and killed. Following the trail of destruction leads to an underground burrow where the culprit dwells. A separate map is included showing lair of the creature that has been raiding the farm, and a variant of this map is included without the slaughtered chickens.
- Rotten Harvest - A once thriving field of crops has inexplicably began to wither and die. Experts identified that the damage seems to be spreading from the well, so an enterprising group of adventurers have agreed to scale down and see what has taken root in the cavern beneath the fields. A separate map is included featuring the cavern at the bottom of the well, containing the source of the corruption. A variant is included for day/night.
- The Granary - This large map showcases a granary sat out at the edge of a farmland, raised off the ground on large stilts to keep flood waters and rodents from spoiling the grain. From beneath the decking, they can climb up a ladder to multiple different floors of the silo, including a storage room and common area. This map would be an excellent location to stage tactical combat - either trying to infiltrate the granary trying to find a quest item, or helping a local farmer fend off bandits! Variants of this map are included for Day/Night
- Pumpkin Fields - A farmer proudly shows off their field of enchanted pumpkins, which are said to grow as large as a giant's head! Visitors will find that they're able to pass underneath the vines like archways, or sneak into the farmer's shed to see if they can find the secret to his princely pumpkins.
- Fantastic Fox - A large, sprawling farm map covering two floors, heavily inspired by the 'Fantastic Mr Fox' story, where a cunning fox habitually raids three horrible farmers via tunnels. On the surface, this appears to be a large farmstead with several small buildings, chicken coops, and a stable. However, there's more to the eye with this map. Tucked away under multiple hiding holes, trick switches, and cunning concealments is an entire network of tunnels underneath the farm - connecting cellars and pantries to the subterranean thief's network. Even without the underground section this map is definitely worth checking out for a potential brigand or mercenaries encounter. Variants of this map are included for Day/Night.
- Fields of Wheat - Fields of Wheat is a large map showcasing a winding country road passing between expanses of farm land, golden wheat stretching out beyond the confines of the map. Variants are included for day/night, as well as mid-harvest.
- Rice Fields - A segment of tiered grassland farm, with a couple of small farmer's huts that can be entered and explored. These fields are harvested by flooding, and a small stream can be seen snaking its way down the steppes of the farm. A variant of this map is included for harvest season, where the steppes have been fully flooded. Variants are included for unflooded/flooded.
View our full directory of Roll20 products here.
All of our maps can be viewed in our gallery.
Want to access all of our maps and modules before they hit the stores? Check out our Patreon!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)