This Bundle Includes:
Dungeons & Lairs Collection 1: 4 Adventures at 20% Off!
Need to set up a session and have little time? Drop in any of our Dungeons & Lairs adventures from level 1-20!
Every Dungeons & Lairs adventure is a plug-in adventure. As such, the adventure content serves as drop-in material for game masters who wish to add a dungeon to a preexisting campaign or need a side quest. If you need a hook for this adventure or already have a similar hook, the addons include tables with different hooks that detail ways for introducing this adventure to your players. Additionally, each adventure works for 4 different levels, with scaling notes for each encounter, trap, or treasure, so you can easily fit it to your own table.
This bundle contains the following adventures:
- Dungeons & Lairs #2: Kobold Tunnels (Levels 3, 5, 8, 11): A large cave system full of kobolds and their allies, traps, and prisoners.
- Dungeons & Lairs #3: Archmage Stronghold (Levels 11, 14, 17, 20): A hidden mansion full of spellcasters and their magical minions.
- Dungeons & Lairs #5: Banshee Tower (Levels 1, 3, 5, 8): A ruined tower haunted by the souls of its former inhabitants.
- Dungeons & Lairs #6: Basilisk Canyon (Levels 3, 5, 8, 11): A canyon overrun with basilisks and other petrifying creatures.
Already own one of more of these adventures? No problem! You only pay for those parts of the bundle that you haven't bought before.
As DMDave adventures, you can expect the following features and benefits:
- Original Artwork. DMDave-brand products include their own original artwork for you to enjoy.
- Professional Cartography. Wizards of the Coast-pro Tim Hartin, Cze and Peku, and DMDave designed the amazing maps for these adventures.
- One-Click Macros. Run faster combat sessions with one-click macros. Simply select the token and watch as macros for core features pop up. The macro auto rolls the initiative, saving throws, and resistances to make your game run smoother.
- Endless Customization Options. Thanks to their adaptable nature, the Dungeons & Lairs adventures can fit into any campaign setting.
- Dynamic Lighting. Experience all of the awesomeness that is Roll20 with fully realized dynamic lighting.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 1, 3, 5, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20 (depending on the individual adventure)
Length: 4 One-Shots (1-2 sessions each)
Sheet: D&D 5E by Roll20
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)