This Package Includes:
The world is young and majestic, and humans eke out a living and dream of civilization.
But you are not like them: you are a god. A primal creature, your soul a blazing font of power, your body an expression of your nature. The more extreme your behavior the greater the power you can wield—but it is easy to become lost in a single facet of your existence and cross the line from god to monster.
Perform mythic acts, skirmish with rival pantheons, and walk the line between power and control in this Fate World of Adventure by Chris Longhurst.
Gods and Monsters. What will your legacy be?
- Nine GM characters and their associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Fifty tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Over 350 map markers, displayed on two Map Marker pages.
- Eleven linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of GODS AND MONSTERS, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player and GM character tokens.
- A changeable background using high-resolution art for fourteen illustrations and one blank frame to use for your own backgrounds. You can find the instructions for using the changeable background on the GM Tools page.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll by selecting a token.
- All image files downloadable for your customization.
- An art pack with all all the character tokens and map markers for use in any game!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)