This Bundle Includes:
Feudal England is a cruel and unfair place. The commoners labour all their lives for the benefit of knights and lords to feast and fight. Most commoners aren’t even allowed to leave the land allotted to them. When there is a foreign war, another punitive tax comes along, and whole villages are burned for not paying. And for the most part, the people duck their heads, take cover, and hope it doesn’t happen to them.
But not you. You’ve had enough, and snapped, defying the local lord. You’re now a criminal—a wolf’s head—in the name of the law, and labelled a bandit or worse. An outlaw, driven to the fringes, forever on the run.
On the run… but not alone. There are others who think like you, and together you’re more than just bandits. You’re rebels, fighting for the common people, doing what you can to help them while spitting in the eyes of the nobility.
Can you and your not-so-merry band rise up and win the day? Find out in Wolf’s Head, a new Fate World of Adventure in the spirit of Robin Hood from Paul Mitchener.
- Fifteen GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four sample player characters and associated tokens and a band worksheet, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 64 tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Ten linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Wolf's Head, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player and GM character tokens.
- One Background page to use as a playmat for your games with ten background images.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll by selecting a token.
- We've bundled the VTT assets in a download for your own customization!
- An art pack to with 64 tokens to use with Wolf's Head or your favorite rogue rebellion adventures!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »