This Bundle Includes:
It’s a big universe out there, but around every star, on every planet, the old saying holds true… we all gotta eat!
The most influential, inspired, or infamous chefs in the quadrant cook on Uranium Chef, the most popular cooking/bloodsport show on the neutrowave. Tighten your apron straps and hold on tight, as you’ll have to survive surprise ingredients, full-contact kitchen combat, and the snootiest food critics in five dimensions. Will you wow the judges and woo the audience? Do you have what it takes to be crowned the new Uranium Chef—or will you get the chop? “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” meets “Top Chef” in this new Fate World of Adventure by Dave Joria.
Uranium Chef includes:
- Eighteen GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Six sample player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Over 100 tokens, displayed on the Rules & Tokens and the More Tokens! pages.
- Eight linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Uranium Chef, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM character tokens.
- One More Tokens! page displaying additional tokens for unassigned characters, ingredients, dishes, and more.
- One Background page to use as a playmat for your games with eight (8) background images.
- One Kitchen Arena page showing the various zones on the set of Uranium Chef.
- One Score Sheet page to keep track of the contestants' results.
- A multi-sided token using high-resolution art for seven backgrounds and one blank frame to use for your own backgrounds. You can find the instructions for using the changeable background on the Rules & Tokens page.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
- An Ingredients Rollable Table with 26 ingredient tokens in the, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A macro to roll four Fate dice by selecting a token.
- Art Pack with over 100 tokens for use with Uranium Chef or other space cook off games!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »