This Bundle Includes:
This Bundle includes the Core Rulebook compendium
Savage Worlds Action Deck Game Addon worth $4.99
Savage Worlds Adventure Deck Game Addon worth $9.99
Savage Worlds Rollable Tables & Macros Addon as an added bonus
Savage Worlds is a Fast! Furious! and Fun! rules system for any genre of roleplaying game.
Your wait for our core rulebook on Roll20 is over. Savage Worlds handles pulp action, gritty noir, supers, hard scifi, space opera, horror, and anything you can imagine!
Create your own setting, convert an existing one, or use one of our amazing settings. The rules give players plenty of depth to create their characters and keep bookkeeping to a minimum for the Game Master. If you’re looking for a game that’s fast and easy to set up, run, and play, Savage Worlds is for you!!
Included is the full rules explanation, from creating your first character to running your own games with whatever setting you can imagine. All the gear, Powers, Edges, Hindrances, and more fully searchable and beautifully integrated for your virtual tabletop.
What goodies are in store?
Everything from the original SWADE book has been converted for smooth and easy use on this VTT. On top of that there’s so much extra art! You’ll have a bestiary stocked with full pawn art and their corresponding tokens ready to drag and drop, 142 images for weapons and armor, 47 vehicle images -- all with the look and feel of the original rulebook.
Prepping your games will be a breeze!
- Make your table official with the complete Savage Worlds Adventure Edition core rules fully linked and searchable for ease of reference in Roll20’s Handout format
- Make your game hum smoothly with a complete catalog of Character Sheet drag and drop Skills, Hindrances, Edges, gear, and Powers – with full-text descriptions and integrated actions for various attack and damage rolls–to build, equip, and Advance characters on the fly.
- Fully loaded Bestiary with a range of foes and beasts, plus 2 bonus baddies!
- If you are already playing Savage Worlds on Roll20 with the Official Savage Worlds character sheet, this compendium will blend smoothly with your already created games!
Any Time, Any Place!
- The Savage Worlds Adventure Edition takes you anywhere you want to go, from the Weird Wild West of Deadlands to the crime-ridden streets of Necessary Evil, from the curious campus of East Texas University, to the distant, untamed worlds of The Last Parsec. (Also forthcoming on Roll20!)
- Or forge your own worlds, fully customized with setting-specific rules to help you model everything from pulp adventure to sword and sorcery to hard science fiction and everything in between.
- After years of fine-tuning and playtesting with fellow gamers we’re happy to bring our beloved game system to this popular virtual platform!
To unlock your content:
* Everything included in SWADE Core Rules can be viewed in two formats: both the in-app compendium, as well as on the Roll20 web compendium.
* SWADE also comes with an included addon for Tables and Macros. The Game Details Page is where you can add this to a new or preexisting game. Simply scroll down to the Game Addons section of the Game Details Page to select your addon from the dropdown menu. Then click on the “add to game” option. When you re-enter your game all your goodies should appear there!
Don’t forget to use the Official Savage Worlds Character Sheet for all your drag and drop integration!
If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know in the Help Center.
Deadlands, Savage Worlds, all unique characters, creatures, artwork, logos, trademarks, and the Pinnacle logo are © 2020 Pinnacle Entertainment Group. All Rights Reserved. This material is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. Any reproduction or unauthorized use of the material or artwork contained herein is prohibited without the express written permission of Pinnacle Entertainment Group.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »