Monsters and heroes are not all that make up a good role playing game, you need normal people, you need NPCs. Included in this pack are 16 new characters that are not sword swinging champions, but rather famers, merchants, royalty, or whatever your story needs. Each is presented in three styles, isometric, top down, and front facing. And each one of those styles has some variations to better match your play style. In addition to that, portrait art is available for each character and as a little extra piece, each character has an animated face as well. These animations are done via the new myheritage software and the results are not perfect. There will be a little bit of uncanny valley, but I think it is a fun bonus.
In case you didn't know. Roll20 has a great feature for isometric tokens with the rollable tables tool. Once set up, you can easily change which direction the tokens are facing.
1) Click on the "Collection" tab. (Three dots with three lines)
2) Click the "+ Add" button.
3) Click on "new-table" at the bottom of the list.
4) Rename it as you please (normally the name of the character).
5) Click the "+ Add Item" button.
6) Return to the art library tab and drag the first isometric token to the "Drop a file" box.
7) Click "Save Changes".
8) Repeat for all four angles.
9) Click "Save Changes" again now click "Token" on the newly created rollable table.
10) A new token will appear on the screen. Make all of the desired changes to the token (assign character sheet, set up lighting options, etc...).
11) Set the new token as the default token on the edit screen of the desired character sheet.
12) Now with the newly saved token, right click on it and choose "Multi-Sided" and then "Choose Side".
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)