Set of 47 8x8 geomorph tiles with 2 joiner tunnels on each side.
Tiles are included in all 4 orientations - because the style, which includes directional shadows, would look a bit odd if only 1 orientation was included with the expectation of turning it around later. Some of the 'special' rooms are slightly different for each orientation. ... You can turn them around if you want, but it will look a LOT better if you don't ;-)
There are dead-ends, twisty tunnels, rooms and tunnels that you can't get into without breaking through something, tombs, a cavern with a small pool of water, a few more regular rooms carved out of the rock and clumps of stalactites & stalagmites everywhere ...
Tile set includes:
* Sample dungeons x 7 - various sizes
* Entry cave tiles x 4 - 2 edge tiles & 2 corner tiles (x 4 orientations)
* Corner tiles x 7 (x 4 orientations)
* Edge tiles x 13 (x 4 orientations)
* Internal tiles x 22 (x 4 orientations)
* Level change tile x 1 - stairs going up/down 3 levels. (x 4 orientations)
* Solid rock texture x 1
Happy delving :-)
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)