A simple drag 'n' drop tile set that helps you build a map of an ancient temple interior, inspired by the Aztecs, Mayans, Olmecs and Incas. Suitable for locations that are both in use and fallen to ruin. The tiles in this pack are compatible with my other Simple Tile Sets for even greater variety.
Included are over 300 tiles covering:
- Premade locations that serve as examples of what you can create (scroll to the bottom of the previews below!)
- Open floor tiles (for filling in large areas of floorspace)
- Square, circular and diamond shaped rooms for fast layouts
- Wall tiles and corridor sections of varying lengths for custom designs
- Water tiles for creating pools and channel networks.
- Doors and stairways
- Overgrown plant life for centuries of neglect
- Shadowed tiles for indicating different floor heights and platforms (The straight shadow edges are designed to be stretched)
- Transparent versions of tiles for use in customisation and compatibility with other products
Please note this pack is designed for basic layouts so does not include many decorative objects such as furniture.
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)