Endless Wizard Tower – 37 floors + 2 blanks
The Endless Wizard Tower consists of 37 ready to go floors as well as 2 blank floors for whatever you might need. The way I envisioned it is that the floors don’t go in any particular order. Going up from floor 3 doesn’t necessarily put you at floor 4. Maybe it puts you at floor 8. And maybe going back down again doesn’t return you to 4, it instead puts you on 15. Maybe you end up at 4d10 – 4 every time you take any stairs? Or maybe you can just pick and choose which floors will play into your story and use those. However you use it, this is a very big tower and I hope you enjoy it. Here is the full floor listing:
- 00 – Sewer – Perhaps you climbed up to this floor from a sewer entrance, or down to it from higher in the tower
- 01 – Underdark – An entrance or exit floor possibly connected to the underdark
- 02 – Ground Floor– I pictured you walking into a reception area, a bored intern sitting at the desk to great you.
- 03 – Fire – Yeah, it’s hot here
- 04 – Chess – Wizard chess? Normal Chess?
- 05 – Demonic – Whatever rituals are cast here probably aren’t friendly
- 06 – Brewery – I think the wizard enjoys a nice mug of ale or wine from time to time
- 07 – Aquarium – Good thing it’s magic or that water would spill right down the stairs. Anyone have underwater breathing?
- 08 – Assembly Line – What is (s)he making? Potions?
- 09 – Garden – Nice place to grow all those potion ingredients you need
- 10 – Casting – Just a casting room
- 11 – Chapel – To worship… something?
- 12 – Frozen – This room seems to be very very cold
- 13 – Golem – You really do need a room for crafting golems, right?
- 14 – Spider – I think your party may need to fight here, seems infested with spiders
- 15 – Maze – Perfectly pleasant place for a picnic, really
- 16 – Beach – You could ask “why is there a beach in a tower” but I think a better question is… “why the boat?”
- 17 – Prison – Wizard enemies could be locked up here
- 18 – Desert – Perhaps this wise sphinx could help you out of this tower
- 19 – Forest – As a druid, I fully support you having some sweet druid loot on this level for your resident druid
- 20 – Bottle Storage – Maybe its just where he chills his wine. Or maybe these are some sort of potions or explosives?
- 21 – Clones – Clones, or maybe zombies, nothing good is happening in this lab either way
- 22 – Trashed – I think the wizard had a bit of a temper tantrum here
- 23 – Inn – For all your short and long rest needs
- 24 – Crypt – I wonder who the wizard felt was worth burring here?
- 25 – Lab – Alchemy lab for brewing
- 26 – Jumping – This is a floor the wizard can just jump out of. Or send owls out of. Or gryphons. Whatever suits you
- 27 – Library – Full of arcane secrets, I’m sure
- 28 – Stable – If you look close you’ll find one of those horses is a unicorn
- 29 – Vampire – The wizard’s third cousin is a vampire who’s a messy eater. Or something.
- 30 – Treasure – Oh I do so hope you make all this gold an illusion. Or painted wood pieces. The real treasure is in the vault.
- 31 – Void – White, in all directions. Pure white. A dream? Altered reality? So many weird things you can do here.
- 32 – Titan – I had in mind a dead titan, still radiating energy making the whole place bloom
- 33 – Tentacle – Tower dragons are so boring, have a tower kraken instead
- 34 – Observatory – The whole room seems to be in the stars, as though you’re floating among them
- 35 – Gift shop – Here is what the signs say: New! Novelty Sarcophagi, Wizard Plushies, Magic Tonic, Gold ™, Autographs – No two are the same, Gazing Orbs, SALE! Tome of forbidden ™ knowledge, Mystery Orbs, and Wizard Trading Cards, collect them all! You will note he is also selling keychains, and those colorful scoopable rocks that are in basically every cheesy gift shop ever. There are no stairs going up, you seem to be at the top. There is an exit to an air ship.
- 36 – Penthouse – The wizards little one (wo)man apartment at the top.
You can find all of my map packs here.
Most maps are 20 x 20 gridless and 4 wide maps are 30 x 20 gridless
May the dice be with you!
Support me on Patreon
Maps are available to download for offline use.
Disclaimer: This art pack contains assets that were generated with the aid of third-party creative software(s).
41 Items Included in Endless Wizard Tower
08Tower Assembly Line
wizard tower assembly line
35A Tower Gift Shop - No Stairs Up
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)