This Token Set is available in the following bundles
PRECARIOUS PAGODA PLACEMENT
This map contains a pagoda on a cliffside, with a river separating it from the presumed main point of entry. A multi-layered cliff and set of carved stone staircases should offer tactical options and a variety of routes through the map. Variants include desert/autumn/spring/faewild adjustments and maps stripped of the pagoda (and therefore with more open space), amongst other things.
This map comes with the following major variants:
- A pagoda by a waterfall! Stone stairs offer access to the lower areas.
- Variants without the pagoda! Frees up space and allows the map to be used in other situations. Also prevents players from asking questions about a pagoda you didn't want to have involved.
- Empty desert maps, with or without water; the waterless variants have an additional variant with a deep pit where the waterfall would meet the earth. In all versions without water, an additional cave might be present behind the waterfall; the map is drawn so as to be ambiguous, allowing the GM to decide.
- Faewild maps with cherry blossoms and a purple surrealist tint.
- 'Spring' variants with ordinary lighting and effects.
- Autumn variants with dried dead grass.
- Nighttime versions for everything are also included.
All variants are as follows:
- Resolution: 3,080 x 4,760
- Map Size: 22x34 tiles
- Grid Size: 140ppi
All come with gridded and gridless versions.
46 Items Included in Cliffside Pagoda & Waterfall
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)