LOVELY DOCK ON LAKESIDE SHORE
Down by the water lies a campsite of small renown - essentially no more than a short dock for local boats and a campfire site. Its secluded nature makes it popular for parties, quiet exits, and private getaways.
This map is loosely inspired by Minnesota's sprawling patchwork of lakes, forests, and glacier-carved hills. Lily pads, shoreline reeds, and mosquitoes abound.
This map comes with the following major variants:
- Dock and firepit maps, with two canoes of questionable utility. If you don't want 'em, tell your players they're rotten and full of holes!
- Shoreline maps stripped of signs of inhabitants, for more remote locations!
- Nighttime variants, with torchlight and a bonfire! And a set of purple arcane bonfires, for rituals, sacrifices, animist spirits, and speaking to ancestors/gods.
- Rain and fog versions of every map!
- Swamp versions of everything! Comes with ruddy water and a much dirtier color palette.
- An alternative clear-water shoreline with visible sand and no lilypads! Looks more like the ocean, or maybe a river.
- Horrible swamp demon! Gigantic apparation in the fog! Might be a boss fight, might just be a local spirit.
All variants are as follows:
- Resolution: 3,080 x 3,640
- Map Size: 22x26 tiles
- Grid Size: 140ppi
All come with gridded and gridless versions.
76 Items Included in Overgrown Forest/Swamp Dock
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)