RUINED CRYPT, FALLEN GLORY
An ancient crypt, fallen to disrepair; a common scene, but still unfortunate. This one is decorated with light mesoamerican motifs, but it is not so explicit that it could not find use for other cultures and purposes. Serpent fountains are still running, keeping the pools relatively clean. Courtyard and drier variants allow for further flexibility in use. The central sarcophagus could perhaps be confused for an altar, if you so wished.
VARIANT TOMBS & YARDS
This map comes with the following major variants:
- Overgrown tomb variants, with or without running fountains/filled pools
- A magic circle-type ritual centered on the primary sarcophagus/altar
- A mystical blue crystal tree variant, for weirder scenarios
- Courtyard variants, where the roof has been torn away and the forest/jungle has started to leak in; good for archaeology?
- A courtyard idol, in stone or gold; its drill is the drill that will pierce these ruins!
- Several large courtyard pool variants, including one with purple liquid for a fountain of youth or purple people-eating slime
- A portal chamber, with the main walkway converted into a spacebridge
- Versions with the moss and green torn away for a more holy sort of vibe
All variants are as follows:
- Resolution: 3,080 x 4,760
- Map Size: 22x34 tiles
- Grid Size: 140ppi
42 Items Included in Overgrown Mesoamerican Tomb
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)