Dungeon Throne Asset Pack
The smell of damp earth fills the air as you make your way through a collapsed doorway into a large open area. You shield your eyes as you are temporarily blinded by the intense sunlight that pours in through an opening in the ceiling at the far end of the room. As your eyes adjust you look around to see intricate carvings and ornate pillars adorning a massive room and you get the sense this must have once been a place of great power. It is now overgrown with moss and tangled vines that have made their way down from above. The silence is only broken by the occasional drip of water echoing through the chamber.
What is an Asset Pack?
This pack contains hi-res premade and modular art assets for crafting your own adventures. The items in this pack are cross compatible with assets from all the other FableKit asset packs for a huge amount of possibilities and maximum reusability.
- Lit, Unlit and Day premade multi-story maps in gridded, gridless and propless formats
- 3 basemaps on which to build your dungeons
- 3 illustrations to set the scene for your players
- 106 dungeon-themed prop tokens to decorate your dungeon
- 44 dungeon-themed room tokens to configure your own layout
What grid size do I use?
All maps, rooms and props are configured for a grid of 140 pixels = 1 unit
How Do I Use these Assets in Roll20?
- Select Create New Game from your My Games page
- Name your game and select the I'm ready, Create Game! button
- Select Launch Game
- Once in-game, navigate to the Page Toolbar at the top of the page
- Hover over the Page you wish to edit and click the gear icon to select Page Settings
- Under the Grid category set the cell width to 2 X 70px = 140px and select Save Settings
- Navigate to the Art Library on the right side panel
- Open the Marketplace Purchases tab and navigate to the asset pack of your choice
- Drag the token into the map space and resize it to the size indicated in the filename
Eg. rug_twead_3x2_lit.png has a width of 3 cells and a height of 2 cells
Please direct all inquiries to Sam at email@example.com
© FableKit, All Rights Reserved.
165 Items Included in Dungeon Throne - Asset Pack
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »