Town Pub Asset Pack
This extra large ready-to-play town pub map features four levels, multiple entries, a kitchen, bar, casino, cellar and secret gambling den! Dungeon masters can create their own pub layout from a large selection of modular rooms and tons of pub-themed prop tokens to customize their own adventures!
What is an Asset Pack?
This pack contains hi-res premade and modular art assets for crafting your own adventures. The items in this pack are cross compatible with assets from all the other FableKit asset packs for a huge amount of possibilities and maximum reusability.
- Day, Night and Bleak premade multi-story maps in gridded, gridless and propless formats
- 3 illustrations to set the scene for your players
- 116 pub-themed prop tokens to decorate your castle
- 36 pub-themed room tokens to configure your own castle layout
What grid size do I use?
All maps, rooms and props are configured for a grid of 140 pixels = 1 unit
How Do I Use these Assets in Roll20?
- Select Create New Game from your My Games page
- Name your game and select the I'm ready, Create Game! button
- Select Launch Game
- Once in-game, navigate to the Page Toolbar at the top of the page
- Hover over the Page you wish to edit and click the gear icon to select Page Settings
- Under the Grid category set the cell width to 2 X 70px = 140px and select Save Settings
- Navigate to the Art Library on the right side panel
- Open the Marketplace Purchases tab and navigate to the asset pack of your choice
- Drag the token into the map space and resize it to the size indicated in the filename
Eg. rug_twead_3x2_lit.png has a width of 3 cells and a height of 2 cells
Please direct all inquiries to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
© FableKit, All Rights Reserved.
164 Items Included in Town Pub - Asset Pack
Loading additional items...
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »