This Module is available in the following bundles
Five minutes into our past, shadow governments, crime syndicates, evil corporations, and creepy cults pour incalculable resources into hiring some lady with muscles to punch their enemies until they take can over the world.
That lady is you.
Iron Street Combat brings you the international backdrops, larger-than-life characters, and dynastic intrigue of Street Fighter, Tekken, and Mortal Kombat without making you memorize button combinations (or complex combat mechanics). You’ll create a stable of characters with interconnected backstories and distinctive fighting styles, as well as powerful but entangled factions for them to join or oppose—or else go up against the devil-helmed Naraka Conglomerate, the mysterious Iga Ninja, or the legendary Wǔdāng Clan.
With nothing but your fists and your hunger for victory between you and the wrath of wicked dictators, ancient war gods, or invaders from another dimension, you’ll create a battle fit for an unskippable cut scene.
Do you have what it takes to emerge from the trials of one-on-one combat as the supreme champion? Find out in Iron Street Combat, a new Fate World of Adventure from James Mendez Hodes.
- Seven factions and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Seven champions characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 56 tokens to track factions and characters, displayed on the Start page and the Rules & Tokens page.
- Sixteen linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab, providing the entire contents* of Iron Street Combat!
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player character tokens and GM character tokens.
- A Faction Stage page showing each faction's favored fight location as a multi-sided image the GM can flip through.
- A Tournament Bracket page to plan your Iron Street Tournament, with a bracket map, champion placard tokens, and Winner and Eliminated tokens.
- A Match Template page providing a playmat and all the tokens to stage a championship fight.
- A stack of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab under "Decks."
- A deck of random Fate Dice, accessed from the Collection tab under "Decks."
- Champion and faction template sheets you can duplicate to create your own, complete with their own fighting styles.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)