This Module is available in the following bundles
Tachyon Squadron: The Need for Speed adds the Ship Construction Toolkit rules and a new adventure (Need for Speed) our Tachyon Squadron ruleset.
The Fate Core rules, needed for play, are available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, free from the Fate SRD, or as a Roll20 compendium here; and Tachyon Squadron is available in print+PDF from Evil Hat here or PDF-only from DriveThruRPG or itch.io.)
This module presents all the information provided in the original PDF version of the Ship Construction Toolkit, plus a brand-new mission: The Need for Speed was designed to showcase some of the new rules and background from the Ship Construction Toolkit.
- Ten GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Six ready-made pilot player characters, their ships, and associated tokens, as well as six more pilot characters with their ships but without portrait tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Thirty-six more tokens for use as player or GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Nine linked handouts and sixteen spaceship profiles accessed from the Journal tab, providing the complete contents of the Tachyon Squadron: Ship Construction Toolkit supplement, as well as a brand-new adventure.
- One Start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Character Tokens page displaying GM character tokens and unassigned tokens.
- One Ship Tokens page displaying ship tokens.
- Two Engagements page displaying the maneuver chart and ship counters for your space battles: one with a single maneuver chart and one with dual maneuver charts for split zone engagements.
- Three more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- A deck of ten equipment cards for use with your pilots' spaceships, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)