This Module is available in the following bundles
Tachyon Squadron: The Need for Speed adds the Ship Construction Toolkit rules and a new adventure (Need for Speed) our Tachyon Squadron ruleset.
The Fate Core rules, needed for play, are available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, free from the Fate SRD, or as a Roll20 compendium here; and Tachyon Squadron is available in print+PDF from Evil Hat here or PDF-only from DriveThruRPG or itch.io.)
This module presents all the information provided in the original PDF version of the Ship Construction Toolkit, plus a brand-new mission: The Need for Speed was designed to showcase some of the new rules and background from the Ship Construction Toolkit.
- Ten GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Six ready-made pilot player characters, their ships, and associated tokens, as well as six more pilot characters with their ships but without portrait tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Thirty-six more tokens for use as player or GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Nine linked handouts and sixteen spaceship profiles accessed from the Journal tab, providing the complete contents of the Tachyon Squadron: Ship Construction Toolkit supplement, as well as a brand-new adventure.
- One Start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Character Tokens page displaying GM character tokens and unassigned tokens.
- One Ship Tokens page displaying ship tokens.
- Two Engagements page displaying the maneuver chart and ship counters for your space battles: one with a single maneuver chart and one with dual maneuver charts for split zone engagements.
- Three more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- A deck of ten equipment cards for use with your pilots' spaceships, accessed from the Collection tab.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »