A 5th Edition OGL adventure for four to six PCs of 8th-10th level set in the Mists of Akuma campaign setting.
Revenge of the Pale Master plunges the adventurers into the rusted heart of the industrial city of Kizaki on the eve of a great evil’s reawakening. At its heart lies a mystery, and GMs running this module are encouraged to build tension and an aura of danger as the PCs uncover the secret history that casts a long shadow upon the future of this settlement in Gekido Prefecture. Part of the adventure’s tension is based upon the ticking clock—the party arrives as night falls on the eve before the Festival of Falling Hawks, giving them less than 24 hours to uncover the truth and take action against those they believe to be the villains of the story.
WHAT YOU'LL FIND IN THIS MODULE:
- The story of the Pale Master and his most recent machinations in the eastern fantasy steampunk noir lands of Soburin
- Fully-statted Journal entries and tokens for all NPCs and Monsters appearing in the adventure
- The continental map of Soburin by Michael McCarthy
- Rules for the dangerous Mists of Akuma and the new misted condition, as well as the Haitoku and Dignity attributes
- Dozens of NPCs and monsters that play a part in the adventure (as well as several that don't so the GM can insert their own stories and subplots)
- 16 maps: the city of Kizaki, the Oyami Tea House, Graveyard of the Damned, and more than a dozen others
- Tokens for PCs of every race that appears in Mists of Akuma (all 14) and the rules to play them
- Through The Mists (an original musical composition by Nicholas J. Giebel specifically for Mists of Akuma) along with a dozen other tracks to keep the atmosphere for your game rooted in this eastern fantasy noir mystery!
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »