This Module is available in the following bundles
Blades in the Dark is a tabletop role-playing game about a crew of daring scoundrels seeking their fortunes on the haunted streets of an industrial-fantasy city. There are heists, chases, occult mysteries, dangerous bargains, bloody skirmishes, and, above all, riches to be had — if you’re bold enough to seize them.
You and your fledgling crew must thrive amidst the threats of rival gangs, powerful noble families, vengeful ghosts, the Bluecoats of the city watch, and the siren song of your scoundrel’s own vices. Will you rise to power in the criminal underworld? What are you willing to do to get to the top?
- Start page for basic orientation and some character tokens.
- GM Toolkit page with instructions on using this module's features.
- Faction page with every faction listed
- Scores page, displaying a choice of 23 high-resolution backgrounds, clocks, and workspace for notes
- Doskvol page, including a map of the city, tokens to mark your lair and locations of factions or scores.
- Seven sample characters and associated tokens.
- Six sample crews.
- Sixty unassigned tokens, displayed on the Tokens page
- Twenty-one Handouts including all of the Blade in the Dark player kit, the starting situation, tables, and factions.
- Clocks with 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 segments, Faction status as rollable tables as well.
- 60 Rollable Tables to set the status for every faction in Doskvol
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)