This Module is available in the following bundles
The zombie apocalypse was rough, but that was, like, a hundred years ago. It’s time to move on already.
Zombies, lich kings, ghosts…they’re a reality now, and somebody’s got to keep them in line. But it’s not a dream job. More like the last refuge for losers and desperate teenagers in need of a little cash. You’re a Mortician or “Mort,” facing down the undead for minimum wage and possibly getting eaten in the process. Training’s overrated, but you do get a shotgun, a couple of chintzy ritual components, and a chewed-up leather jacket.
Protect humanity from the undead hordes in this Fate World of Adventure by Lara Turner.
- Eleven GM characters and associated tokens.
- Six customizable player characters and associated tokens.
- Fifty-five character tokens
- Eight linked handouts providing the entire contents of Morts, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM character tokens.
- Five more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)