This Module is available in the following bundles
The zombie apocalypse was rough, but that was, like, a hundred years ago. It’s time to move on already.
Zombies, lich kings, ghosts…they’re a reality now, and somebody’s got to keep them in line. But it’s not a dream job. More like the last refuge for losers and desperate teenagers in need of a little cash. You’re a Mortician or “Mort,” facing down the undead for minimum wage and possibly getting eaten in the process. Training’s overrated, but you do get a shotgun, a couple of chintzy ritual components, and a chewed-up leather jacket.
Protect humanity from the undead hordes in this Fate World of Adventure by Lara Turner.
- Eleven GM characters and associated tokens.
- Six customizable player characters and associated tokens.
- Fifty-five character tokens
- Eight linked handouts providing the entire contents of Morts, a Fate World first released by Evil Hat Productions as a PDF.
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as GM character tokens.
- Five more pages using high-resolution art for backgrounds.
- A deck of fate points, accessed from the Collection tab.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »