A 5th Edition adventure module for 4-6 PCs of 5th level set in Mists of Akuma.
Heat beats down from the blazing summer sun and the adventurers are hot on the trail of a fugitive, ordered by the bengoshi Akia the Iron Shell to hunt down the charismatic cult leader Shinjirarenai.
Soon after routing the foul oni-touched mage however the mystery deepens, forcing the PCs to chase across southern Soburin after a curious stolen shipment until the true powers at work are revealed and the party realizes they are but pawns in an ancient conflict, pieces on a gameboard between two Imperial Siblings!
Mists of Akuma is an eastern fantasy noir steampunk campaign setting for 5th Edition where the last continent of the world has embraced a fear for technology, what might be the only means to save them from the primordial fog spreading across Soburin and corrupting its peoples, transforming them into fearsome adeddo-oni—should the adventurers achieve victory at all in this merciless and unforgiving land, it is sure to pyrrhic.
WHAT'S INSIDE THIS ADVENTURE MODULE:
- A mystery adventure that takes the party across three prefectures of Soburin (Korusu, Yokuba, and Ikari, all detailed within) and into the river city of Nesuto before meeting two of the most powerful creatures to ever tread upon the world!
- Fully-statted Journal entries and tokens for all 70 NPCs and Monsters appearing in the adventure. (Many of which are exclusive to Mists of Akuma or Feud Primordial)
- The continental map of Soburin by Michael McCarthy as well as 11 play maps for Nesuto, two teahouses, encounters in the badlands, mountains, or jungles, two shops, a city street, a building being used for a ritual, and an enchanted cavern.
- The supernatural Mists of Akuma, the misted condition, two new attributes (Dignity and Haitoku), the portable cannon firearm, and the Cannon Wielder feat!
- Tokens for PCs of every race that appears in Mists of Akuma (all 14!) and the rules to play them.
- Dynamic lighting and Jukebox Integration: Through The Mists (an original musical composition by Nicholas J. Giebel specifically for Mists of Akuma) along with a dozen other tracks to keep the atmosphere for your game rooted in this eastern fantasy noir mystery!
System: D&D 5e
Starting Level: 5
Length: Adventure (2-5 sessions)
Features: Dynamic Lighting, Tokens with Stats, NPC Character Sheets, Jukebox Integration
You might also like...
Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature. Read more »