This Module is available in the following bundles
Welcome to Venture City!
It’s a city of millions, a sprawling urban metropolis full of crime, corruption, and violence. It’s a city where the rich and elite—few as there might be—control nearly everything. It’s a city where crime prevention and public safety are privatized, and police forces are owned by corporations. It’s a city with a huge, disenfranchised underclass that will do what they must to make ends meet.
Welcome to Venture City. It’s a lot like the rest of the world. Pick a side, pay your bill, and power up!
- Venture City Rulebook. Full rules text ready for the Roll20 VTT as handouts.
- Four GM factions and seven GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Fourteen ready-to-go player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Forty-eight unassigned tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Fifty-five linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab
- Rules for 40 superpowers including precognition, invisibility, super senses, energy blasts, flight and more!
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player character tokens and GM character tokens.
- Five more pages using high-resolution art for adventure backgrounds.
Venture City is a supplement that requires Fate Core to play (available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, or as a Roll20 compendium here.)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »