This Module is available in the following bundles
Welcome to Venture City!
It’s a city of millions, a sprawling urban metropolis full of crime, corruption, and violence. It’s a city where the rich and elite—few as there might be—control nearly everything. It’s a city where crime prevention and public safety are privatized, and police forces are owned by corporations. It’s a city with a huge, disenfranchised underclass that will do what they must to make ends meet.
Welcome to Venture City. It’s a lot like the rest of the world. Pick a side, pay your bill, and power up!
- Venture City Rulebook. Full rules text ready for the Roll20 VTT as handouts.
- Four GM factions and seven GM characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Fourteen ready-to-go player characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Forty-eight unassigned tokens for use as player and GM characters, displayed on the Rules & Tokens page.
- Fifty-five linked handouts accessed from the Journal tab
- Rules for 40 superpowers including precognition, invisibility, super senses, energy blasts, flight and more!
- One start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- One Rules & Tokens page displaying the Fate Core quick reference: the Fate Ladder, the four actions, the four outcomes, invoking aspects, and compelling aspects, as well as unassigned player character tokens and GM character tokens.
- Five more pages using high-resolution art for adventure backgrounds.
Venture City is a supplement that requires Fate Core to play (available in several ebook formats as pay-what-you-want here, or as a Roll20 compendium here.)
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)