This Module is available in the following bundles
Most people don’t believe in monsters, but you know the truth. They’re real, and it’s your task to bring them down. Monster of the Week brings that adventure to life!
Monster of the Week Mystery Collection #3 includes these Mysteries:
- Everybody Get Psycho by Bryanna Hitchcock
- Going to Pieces by Sophie Lagacé
- Harvest Maze by Mark Tygart
- Haunting at the Old Grand by Chloe Sutherland
- Heartbreak Blues by Matthew Aaron
- Hollow Lake by Chris Stone-Bush
- Bonus Mystery: Haunted House Story by Michael Sands
Each Mystery includes:
- A Keeper sheet with all of the monsters, minions, locations, bystanders, and the countdown clock.
- Tokens for each major Keeper character (monster, minion, or bystander).
- A custom Mystery page with the Countdown on the GM layer.
- Changeable backgrounds to reveal more of the mystery.
Additionally, to get your started, this module includes:
- A start page for basic orientation and player character tokens.
- A Keepers Crypt page with instructions on using this module features.
- Seven sample Hunter characters and associated tokens, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Three relationship map pages for groups of three, four, or five Hunters, with examples provided.
- A set of custom token markers (Armour, Unstable, +1, -1, forward, ongoing).
- Eighteen unassigned tokens for use as Hunter or Keeper characters, displayed on the Keeper's Crypt page.
- Countdown clocks and 4- and 6-part clocks as rollable tables.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)