This Module is available in the following bundles
In the mists of ancient time, a poet sings of great deeds wrought by mighty heroes—of monsters slain and justice restored, of wise counsel and devious strategies, of courage, valor, and daring—defiant of the gods themselves. In AGON, you create these heroes, crafting their epic tale into an immortal legend.
The Islands of AGON module includes:
- One Strife Player sheet, accessed from the Journal tab.
- Four example Hero characters, accessed from the Journal tab.
- 15 tokens for use in Battle on the Battle Page.
- One start page for basic orientation and Hero tokens.
- One Battle page allowing heroes to place themselves in the phase of Battle (Clash, Seize, Defend, and Finale).
- 12 island pages with island art and the introduction.
- 12 island playmat pages for background during play.
We suggest you play using the "AGON by Evil Hat Productions" character sheets with this module.
AGON by John Harper and Sean Nittner is available in PDF and Print + PDF
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »