The final chapter in the Call for Aid series!
The divine spark has been returned to Verwyyr and Raskamedies and the time has come to return to the Material plane in search of an ancient artifact once belonging to Ilmater himself. Beneath the holy city of Elturel lay a reliquary—the Dolorous Adytum. What secrets lie in the dark parts of the world? It’s time to find out. Part Three of the Call for Aid series of adventures.
- One 4-6 hour adventure for 11th through 16th level characters (optimized for 13th level)
- All book assets and information fully integrated for the VTT
- 18 monsters and vehicles (with rollable tokens!), and 5 magic items
- 8 maps with GM layer information and dynamic lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription)
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 11-16
Length: One Shot
Installation: 1 module
Accessing your content
- To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right-hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a checkmark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
Bug Report Thread
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the dragon ampersand, are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2020 Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »