This Module is available in the following bundles
The Rise of The King in Yellow is one of five timelines for Fate of Cthulhu, an action adventure twist on the genre where you steal the powers of the Elder Gods to travel back in time and try to prevent the dire apocalypse your world endured at their hands.
The stars are right for The King in Yellow's return. It’s up to you to make them wrong again!
This module includes:
- 7 GM characters and associated tokens
- 15 Ready to go player characters and associated tokens (three different groups)
- 20 additional GM character tokens
- 23 unassigned tokens for PCs and NPCs as needed
- 11 Linked handouts providing the entire content of the Rise of The King in Yellow timeline from Fate of Cthulhu
- 1 Start page with basic orientation and PC tokens
- 1 Rules and Tokens page displaying a quick rules reference
- 1 Unassigned Tokens page for additional characters
- 2 Timeline tracking sheets, with GM only info in the GM layer
- 1 Playmat with character tents for all 15 sample PCs
- 2 Pages of art for setting background
- 2 Blank Timeline tracking sheets to create your own timelines.
- 3 Rollable tables (Fate Dice, Check-and-X, and clocks)
- 2 Fate Dice rolling macros (for Player and GM)
- 1 Deck of Fate Point tokens
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »