The Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set contains everything players need to embark on a Stranger Things adventure. It's a great way for new as well as seasoned Dungeon & Dragons players to experience the D&D adventure Stranger Things character Mike Wheeler has created for his friends.
Pick your character - will you be Will the Wise or Dustin the Dwarf? Get your fireballs ready as you investigate the mysterious castle and battle the ferocious Demogorgon. Prepare for just about anything, because the game just got stranger.
- Fully prepared adventure requiring no additional setup. All maps are laid out, encounters are pre-placed, and all starter rules are readily accessible for you and your players.
- Full color maps filled in to match Mike Wheeler’s hand-drawn style.
- 5 Pre-generated characters, each with one-click actions, skills and additional information, making jumping in as a player quick and easy.
- Dynamic Lighting on each battle map (requires plus / pro subscription) to add more drama to your game.
System: D&D 5E
Starting Level: 3
Length: Short Campaign
Installation: 1 module
Accessing your content
- The Stranger Dungeons & Dragons Things Starter Set is presented as an adventure module. To create a new game, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right-hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Clicking on the Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set icon will select this module as the base for your new game.
Which Character Sheet should I use?
- All Wizards of the Coast licensed content on Roll20 uses the Dungeons & Dragons by Roll20 sheet.
- If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on the Help Center.
© 2019 Hasbro. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and the Dragon Ampersand, are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. Creatures, characters, monsters, campaign settings and related materials are the intellectual property of Netflix. All rights reserved.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)
All Access Vault Enabled
You and your players can export existing Characters from other games into this game using the Character Vault feature.
Read more »