Welcome to the Codex of Worlds Quickstart Preview. This module contains a sampler of the new Team playbook options, a Mystery to give you a taste of the new genres and setting frameworks contained in the Codex, plus the complete advice and guidelines for building your own custom worlds for your party of supernatural monster Hunters!
Specifically, inside this module you will find:
- Team Playbooks: An overview of Team Improvement, Enemies, Allies, and more.
- Team Playbook Spotlight: Guardians of the Borderland, where your team defends their world against magic and monsters from other realms.
- Monster Marches Introduction: An overview of this series framework which uses classic medieval fantasy tropes but recasts the hunters as outsiders.
- Threats of the Monster Marches: Stat blocks for some of the creatures and phenomena your Hunters can encounter in the Marches.
- Nature's Wrath: A complete Mystery set in the Monster Marches. Can your Hunters save the town of Palisade from the primal fire of the fearsome dragon Cinderscales?
- Building Your Own Worlds: Guidance from the design team on creating your own world—from overarching Concept to modifying Moves, Playbooks, and more.
Please note that this Preview has been extracted from the full Codex of Worlds, so you will see some in-progress artwork, and occasionally you may see a reference to a page, section, or other detail that isn’t included.
Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded.
You might also like...
License: Roll20 End User License Agreement
(Personal Use Only, Do Not Distribute)